Friday, June 12, 2009

Before You


Just like the stars on a cloudless night
as a dark room and on comes a light
more like the sun, that is bright
you are truly a vision when in my sight
Before you
my life was full of darkness
and full of rainy days
the future was not looking up
but down
I felt my world was not turning
and holding still
Before you
I had no love to give
no passion to share
all I had was infatuations and despair
no trust in my heart
knowing whatever I had would fall apart
Before you
there was confusion in my heart
on who to love, and how to love
whether or not I was in love
but now that you have came into my life
the rainy days
and the cloudy nights have gone
my world is bright
and turning round and round
thank you
for being the light of my life.

1 comment:

  1. This one is about a person who thinks they have truly found love.

    ReplyDelete